Bands that can't still cut it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
I saw The Who a couple of years back, they were great and I think the rest of the sell-out crowd thought so too.
 

TVC

Guest
I am told that Paul Young can't hold a note any more, no direct experience myself, just spreading gossip.
 

screenman

Squire
[QUOTE 4538440, member: 45"]No, just TBM.[/QUOTE]

Tactical Boyfriend Mention?
 
Meatloaf. Was a few years ago when I last saw him live and it was a very sad occasion. Just didnt have the power any more, saw him live 22 years ago and it was a simply stunning show such an amazing performer and voice. Wish i hadnt gone to see him a few years ago.
 
U

User6179

Guest
[QUOTE 4538475, member: 76"]SLF, jeeeez they had just lost it! Old and, well lifeless. They were my favourite band in years gone by, I was actually very sad afterwards :sad:[/QUOTE]

I last saw them in 2012 and they were great , my mate said it was the best gig he had ever seen and he has been to hundreds of gigs over the years.
 
Suggs' voice is shot.
Still enjoy the Alarm , but as a rule I don't bother with seeing my old favourites,
That said seeing the Beat in a couple of weeks , although I understand it's just Ranking Roger from the original line up
 
Top Bottom