Bang for buck longs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Any recommendations for winter bib tights that won't empty the bank faster than a city slicker with a cocaine and gambling habit??

Will Spin

Über Member
I've got Wiggle own brand DHB ones. Done 2 winters with them, no sign of wear yet.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I've got a pair of Lidls finest winter bib tights and can't really complain for the money. Just cycled through a second winter with them and I reckon there is at least another one in them - all for just £15?

It's just dependent on when they next have them in. And the sizing is ridiculous - bought an L (I'm usually an L/XL depending on brand) and they were miles too big, I had to take them back and swap them for a M. ^_^

Decathlon also do some good stuff - the 500 and 700 series stuff is great value for money.

Red17

Veteran
+1 for the decathlon 700 series longs

I've got Wiggle own brand DHB ones. Done 2 winters with them, no sign of wear yet.

+1 for dhb. Excellent value for money.

I think I got one tour out of mine - about 30 days - carried them in a pannier for 2500km last Autumn and just as it got cold enough to wear them the pad exploded

Decathlon also do some good stuff - the 500 and 700 series stuff is great value for money.

Bought a pair in Bordeaux to replace the DHB ones - excellent

D

Deleted member 1258

I've been using Altura Winter Cruisers for years, the pair I'm using are that old the crutch has started to wear thin. I've got a newish pair but the fit isn't as good as the old ones, the fit is more aimed at the long and thin than ordinary cyclists, they are tight on my thigh's, and they've got rid of the useful back pocket.

I've just invested some serious cash in DHB deep winter. So far pretty impressed - with hindsight something lower down the dhb ranger might have been a better bang for my buck. I reckon once the temp gets above 6-7 degrees these will be too warm...

Top Bottom