Bar Tape, am I too Fussy or?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thank you for your email and photos.

I appreciate your concern, but I can see that you have received a correct item and tape looks as expected.

However it looks like tape may be wrapped looser than the wrap in the photos causing his effect, but please be assured that tape is correct.

Regards
Nick M
Wiggle Customer Services
You could try to rewrap in that case? Or just use as is :okay: and buy something else when that wears out. Supacaz sell some funky multi coloured tapes/designs for example

bagpuss

Guru
There are a few different brands of this style tape{Merida, Deda } one has bigger dots and looks far better . I have both on to different bikes .

OP
OP
ChangFai

ChangFai

I replied that it had been professionally installed and I had also checked myself, but there was no way it could be wrapped any tighter.
Also said, I had already contacted my credit card company who said I had to contact Wiggle themselves first, which I had now done.

Thank you for your email.
I am sorry you are not happy about this.
I can certainly confirm that tape you have received is correct, however to resolve this quicker I have arranged a full refund for your tape including £2.99 delivery fee back to your PayPal account.
Hope this helps, have a good weekend.
Regards

Nick M

:smile:

OP
OP
ChangFai

ChangFai

You could try to rewrap in that case? Or just use as is :okay: and buy something else when that wears out. Supacaz sell some funky multi coloured tapes/designs for example
There are a few different brands of this style tape{Merida, Deda } one has bigger dots and looks far better . I have both on to different bikes .

Thanks for the recommendations, much appreciated :okay:

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I replied that it had been professionally installed and I had also checked myself, but there was no way it could be wrapped any tighter.
Also said, I had already contacted my credit card company who said I had to contact Wiggle themselves first, which I had now done.

Thank you for your email.
I am sorry you are not happy about this.
I can certainly confirm that tape you have received is correct, however to resolve this quicker I have arranged a full refund for your tape including £2.99 delivery fee back to your PayPal account.
Hope this helps, have a good weekend.
Regards

Nick M

:smile:
That’s nice customer service - well done them :becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well done. It's a shame as some stuff is taken in certain photographic settings which doesn't show the real situation, but enhances something you wouldn't usually notice.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just watch them change that photo.

postman

Legendary Member
Thanks to your post,i have seen some bar tape i will be putting on next year.
1602082165236.png

Top Bottom