England : Lincolnshire Bardney Loop Sunday 11th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Looks like a very pleasant place to meet up - but I'm hoping not to make it that far south tomorrow otherwise something has gone badly wrong with my plan ^_^

Instead, if I've got it right I'll be looking out for a small peloton consisting of @Supersuperleeds @tallliman @13 rider @Chris Doyle @Lilliburlero heading in the opposite direction to me towards Coleby

Then on to Bardney to meet @Saluki at the Café there.

See you all tomorrow.

Paul
That's right look for a guy on a white giant bike dragging everyone along :becool: weather permitting I will be in a cyclechat jersey

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Looks like a very pleasant place to meet up - but I'm hoping not to make it that far south tomorrow otherwise something has gone badly wrong with my plan ^_^

Instead, if I've got it right I'll be looking out for a small peloton consisting of @Supersuperleeds @tallliman @13 rider @Chris Doyle @Lilliburlero heading in the opposite direction to me towards Coleby

See you all tomorrow.

Paul

Peleton :laugh: More like a rabble.

If it helps to spot us, I'll be on a black diverge, probably have a blue top and a woolly Leeds hat on.

@13 rider will likely be at the front, he's an old bloke on a white Giant. @Lilliburlero is a fast bugger so he might be up the road with @13 rider. @tallliman is the baby of the group and will be on a Trek. Apologies to @Chris Doyle I can't remember what he rides!

Peleton :laugh: More like a rabble.

If it helps to spot us, I'll be on a black diverge, probably have a blue top and a woolly Leeds hat on.

@13 rider will likely be at the front, he's an old bloke on a white Giant. @Lilliburlero is a fast bugger so he might be up the road with @13 rider. @tallliman is the baby of the group and will be on a Trek. Apologies to @Chris Doyle I can't remember what he rides!

Haha, I’m on a red black n white cube lit up like a belisha beacon with my hi vis attire. Failing that I’m usually the one miles behind blowing out of my ar5e!! :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator

See you all tomorrow.

Paul
I am bringing a friend, from the Yellowbellies. Chap called Peter who is keen to meet more cycling people to ride with, chat online with etc. Hope that's OK

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I wish Peter would hurry up. Don’t think that I want to miss cake and I really hate being late :cursing:

Top Bottom