Bargain Bibs from Tenn Outdoors..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L14M

Über Member
Dayumn they are cheap. I'll get one ordered to try out :biggrin:

sittingbull

Veteran
Good find @smokeysmoo !
Just ordered a couple of pairs by 'phone. Very helpful customer services, no problem to return for a refund or exchange for any reason.
They have 160 pairs in medium and 55 in large (didn't ask about the others, sorry) and they're selling well.
I've gone for the medium based on waist and height (never really thought of height when ordering shorts before :wacko:).

Delivery quoted by Tuesday at the latest too, which is excellent allowing for the BH weekend.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience of these?
Last time i tried tenn shorts they came up to small and the pad was woefully thin .
I've been seriously tempted at the price but share your experience. The medium that I bought were VERY tight and the pad is very thin...I've also found after a couple of washes that the material on top of the pad bunches up and is quite uncomfortable...for £13 though, hard to grumble!

Diggs

Veteran
I have a couple of Tenn items; a pair of shorts and this jacket http://www.amazon.co.uk/Windblock-Windproof-Roubaix-Cycling-Jacket/dp/B006IZG0SM
which was a bargain at £15 when I bought it. On the shorts I have (which I stress isn't the ones above), the padding isn't top quality but isn't bad.
Still £29.99 for us fatties
:sad: Isnt that discrimination against us who need to cycle more & should be encouraged ^_^
I think Rapha did a "if you drop a size we'll give you reduction on your next purchase" but as they save all that money using just monochrome pictures, they can afford to;) . I can't see Tenn adopting that

Top Bottom