Bargain Bibs from Tenn Outdoors..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Phew- that's ok then- you never can tell these days! :thumbsup:

:thanks:

I think you need to read the Cafe a lot more!! :hello:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
FFS, do you like looking like a Baboon??!! :giggle:

MDB - does it matter that I look like a Baboon wearing these? (and yes, I've a pair of Tenn's shorts, not bibs).

Besides, what's behind me is not important. :whistle:

And if you've seen my club kit - white shorts with strategically placed logo as they're see-through in the wet - you'd appreciate that a Baboon bum is less revealing.

sittingbull

Veteran
I exchanged two pairs of medium bibs for two pairs of large. Tenn Outdoors sorted this quickly without any trouble at all and the replacements arrived on Saturday.

I know it's wise to try new kit on a short ride first, but I was keen to use them :whistle: and I could have aborted if necessary..........So off I went on Sunday's ride........103 miles later I can confirm that they were perfectly comfortable, not bad for their first outing. The straps might be a little tight (they'll give) or it may just be that I'm not used to bibs. The pad is well positioned and served it's purpose. For the first 20 miles or so I was getting used to them, they felt obviously different (being new) and I'm guessing they'll break in with each ride. The lycra appears good quality and I was sliding around on the seat a bit (doesn't usually happen) , but less friction means I can pedal faster :biggrin:

An absolute bargain when reduced and probably (IMHO) worth the full price :thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
UPDATE: I've hardly been on the bike recently, and as such these bibs have only been worn about 3 times.

Despite this the Tenn detailing on the legs was already starting to peel off :sad: I'd rather it wasn't there at all, but as it is I don't want it looking all shabby so soon!

Now since I bought these my PC has committed suicide, so that meant I had no information to provide them with other than my name and address, never the less I got this emailed reply earlier today;

"Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are very sorry to hear that this has happened to one of our items.

As this does not happen very often we would be interested to have the item returned so we can investigate further.

To resolve this we have had a replacement item sent to you along with a prepaid bag so that you may return the original item to us free of charge.

Please could you include a cover letter stating your name, order number and a brief description of the fault with the item.

I hope this assists you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards
Ryan Nielson
Customer Service
Tenn Outdoors Limited"

So chapeau to Tenn for outstanding customer service :bravo:

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Good effort from Tenn- mine have been worn and washed weekly since purchased however many months ago that this thread started, a few stitchings have run but nothing major and the logo is still there.
All in all still happy with a great priced product.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Well that will teach me to come on here boasting about how great a product I have- two lots of stitching have gone- on the pad and on the shoulder straps, quick e-mail to Tenn and they're sending out some (very similar ones) another pair in the post and an envelope to return the old one, can't fault the customer service, just hope I get more miles out of this pair.

Top Bottom