bats about cats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
They're always useful for I.T.support........

cat.jpg

OP
OP
A

AnnaNanna

Regular
Hooray! We have found the number of a lady who fosters for the RSPCA :-) she has kittens which might be interesting. Think I'll try and meet up with her and get some advice and/or a cat!

OP
OP
A

AnnaNanna

Regular
Fallen in love with the kitten we saw. The lady who fosters them was lovely too. She just treated us like friends and let me ramble on with questions. Wondered if I should ask other ladies about their foster kittens, but have come home and can imagine him everywhere! We've told her we'll sleep on it before deciding, but...

...has anyone had a home visit/check before? What are they like?

All being well, Annoying amounts of pictures to follow in assume!

machew

Veteran
They're always useful for I.T.support........

When I was working field service, I had a call from a customer stating that their laptop keyboard had stopping it. After replacing it under warranty, I was told that after the cat had sprayed all over the laptop it had stopped working. Not a happy bunny after that

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Brilliant pic!
We are about to be owned by two beautiful seal points.
It's been very quite around here for the last few months after our last cat (Holly- that's her in my avatar) passed away.
It won't be quiet when these two arrive:
Liz1_zpsfe85e5ab.jpg
It certainly won't be! They are gorgeous. Have you had Siamese before? They are indeed very vocal, at least mine is anyway.

OP
OP
A

AnnaNanna

Regular
Okay, silly question alert...how do you add a picture to a post?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Okay, silly question alert...how do you add a picture to a post?
I'm sure there are other ways, but I use photobucket to store and then upload any pics onto here. Once you have the photo in photobucket it has a link that you click on to copy it, then when you paste it onto your post in here it comes up.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
It certainly won't be! They are gorgeous. Have you had Siamese before? They are indeed very vocal, at least mine is anyway.
Ours is rescue cat...the offspring of a Havana brown show cat and some sort of Siamese....she never shuts up talking (no I'm not joking she talks to us).

Top Bottom