Beans and Cheese Question

What order do you put beans and cheese on your jacket potato?

• Beans First

• Cheese First

• Either

• Stop trying to divide us as a nation! Are you some kind of Russian Bot intent on spreading discord?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I don't tend to eat it, but is it not called Jacket Potato, Beans and Cheese for a reason, rather than Jacket Potato, Cheese and Beans?
Mr Google thinks otherwise.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=j...KHRPEBQwQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=375&bih=553&dpr=2

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
Grated cheese under, beans in the middle, grated cheese over:
No half measures.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Lots of salted butter first, then the beans and then enough freshly grated extra mature cheddar to cover the whole damn lot. :hungry:
You've missed an essential step in the process:

After the butter, before the beans........

A decent scraping of Marmite

bruce1530

Guru
Principally when you have a nice jacket potato (or baked potato if you prefer that term) and you want a simple beans and cheese topping, which order do you put them in?
I remember ordering a baked potato with Cheese & Beans in a shop near my office.
The nice lady behind the counter said "You should order one with Beans & Cheese instead. It's 20p cheaper".

And she was right. A baked potato with beans was 20p cheaper than one with cheese. And "extras" were 50p each.

Tribansman

Veteran
Never forgot the first time my (Great) Aunty announced she was doing roast potatoes with tea...and dished up jackets!!

Roast spuds: food of the Gods
Jacket spuds: end of the month/utility meal

But yeah, def jacket (+ lots of butter and black pepper), then beans, then cheese. The salty cheese needs to hit the roof of your mouth for maximum taste, not get lost amid the beans and potato.

Top Bottom