Beanz Meanz Lies..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Sooooo... Tesco don't want to sell Heinz Beanz because they're ripping people off with prices..
Is this the same Tesco that is charging 193.9 ppl for petrol at Weston Favell while all the other filling stations nearby are between 187.9 / 189.9ppl?

Can anyone else smell šŸ® šŸ’©?

Gwylan

Veteran
More likely expecting Tesco to share the pain.
Good for Heinz, standing up to Tesco. Sad neither of them make cycles.
But I'd miss Heinz before I miss Tesco.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I got stitched at bloody Ā£1.94/l recently - out of hours so thought it would be the only supermarket open, and by default cheaper than the actual garages.

Drove past BP post-wallet-evisceration and saw it at Ā£1.89/l šŸ˜ 

Brandane

Legendary Member
Heinz beans have been crap for a long time now, ever since they messed with the recipe and turned the sauce into some kind of tasteless, watery pink substance.
I changed to Branston beans about the same time as Heinz lost the plot, and as far as I'm concerned they can charge whatever they like for their beans; I haven't bought them for years and not about to start now.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Heinz used to charge 10p for a sachet of Heinz sauce in their staff canteen in Wigan. That's how generous they are..

pawl

Legendary Member
Heinz beans have been crap for a long time now, ever since they messed with the recipe and turned the sauce into some kind of tasteless, watery pink substance.
I changed to Branston beans about the same time as Heinz lost the plot, and as far as I'm concerned they can charge whatever they like for their beans; I haven't bought them for years and not about to start now.

Like you I have changed to Branston beans The sauce seems to have lost any flavour

Top Bottom