Beautiful views over the north Yorkshire moors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Don't get wrong, I love London.
But to have the option to ride roads like that everyday would be a dream.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
that road featured in the last TDF hence the writing on the road surface you can see during the clip.
When I was watching it looked fantastic.
I have to travel a little while to get a decent ride without any stops.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Point of order ... I recognise that descent and it is not on the North Yorkshire Moors! It is one that I am very familiar with - the A6033 down from Cock Hill towards Pecket Well (on the road from Keighley over to Hebden Bridge). WEST Yorkshire Moors! :okay:

I see it was shot before you swapped your tyres!

Don't get wrong, I love London.
But to have the option to ride roads like that everyday would be a dream.
I do, and it is! :whistle:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Point of order ... I recognise that descent and it is not on the North Yorkshire Moors! It is one that I am very familiar with - the A6033 down from Cock Hill towards Pecket Well (on the road from Keighley over to Hebden Bridge). WEST Yorkshire Moors! :okay:

I do, and it is! :whistle:
Alright @ColinJ, don't rub it in.

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member

You are right @ColinJ , i had come over the Withins and dropped down to the T junction onto the A6033, and yes it was before i swapped the tyres and bar tape, they were waiting for me when I got home from that ride.

Top Bottom