Bed turndown service, sir?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Check the pillow... You don't want to be waking up with chocolate in your hair.

DAMHIKT

Didn't eat them at the time, enjoying them as and when.

if you're staying at the travelodge with your bike in the corner of the room, do they pump the tires and lube the chain for you?

travelodge have a turn down service, right

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You need to stay somewhere like this: http://www.lindeth-howe.co.uk/

My OH & I have stayed there a number of times, highly recommended.

BONUS.. It's our 20th anniversary this year, but as my lad is a Type 1 diabetic, we can't go too far - my folks might do a night or two but so long as we can get back. Been looking at a nice place just outside Conwy also. Righty... goes to look at web site.

OP
OP
robjh

robjh

Legendary Member
Have you not been to a hotel before? Quite common. It's a quick refresh of your room, straighten towels, turn down bed etc.
Many hotels in many countries but I still had to have a quick google on 'turndown service' before I posted. One of my usual criteria would be a hotel that doesn't spend my money on expensive frippery like this, in the same way as I distrust any hotel with an over large or shiny reception area or an excess of uniformed staff.

BONUS.. It's our 20th anniversary this year, but as my lad is a Type 1 diabetic, we can't go too far - my folks might do a night or two but so long as we can get back. Been looking at a nice place just outside Conwy also. Righty... goes to look at web site.
Sounds like a nice option. And unless the dear lady is a cyclist, resist the temptation to bring your cycle along. Don't be like those horrible golfers taking their wives to a country club .....

Top Bottom