Bee from Hell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
My bee was unladen though
laugh.gif

Bman

Guru
Oh, yeah, an African swallow bee maybe, but not a European swallow bee....

bmakabayan

to start off... poor bee... your were very lucky though... because its just a bee... i was chased by dogs... man, that was like the longest ride of my life.... i was really scared they are like wild dogs... from the woods.... haist... dont want that to happen anymore so now i always carry a spray with me... when riding...

OP
OP
C

cycleGeoff

to start off... poor bee... your were very lucky though... because its just a bee... i was chased by dogs... man, that was like the longest ride of my life.... i was really scared they are like wild dogs... from the woods.... haist... dont want that to happen anymore so now i always carry a spray with me... when riding...

that does indeed sound scary!

J-Lo

You need to keep calm, bee's wont sting you unless you pee them off!

I just do the statute strategy, dont move or just act normal. I once had one land on my arm, walk around abit and fly off. I will admit I wondered if it was going to budge and what the hell I was going to do if it didnt lol...

Friday afternoon on my way home. Suddenly there was a loud crack and an impact as something hit my helmet. Thinking at first that it sounded woody I reasoned that it was a twig, fter all I was under trees when it happened and so cycled on. I'd only gone a few metres when I realised the 'twig' was moving and then I got a stinging pain, at which point I stopped, took my helmet off and out fell a bumblebee. I did'nt think they could sting, but evidently they do even though the effects are fairly mild compared with normal bee/wasp stings.

Top Bottom