Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Timeo Danaos

bonj said:
can't be much of a copper's forum without R_U_LOCAL? as a member :sad:
They got very cross when I said that nothing was being done about uninsured motorists. Accused me of being trollish, for Heaven's sake.

Cab

Timeo Danaos said:
How dare you complain. You block the entire lane with some silly toy and obstruct people trying to get to work. You might have all day to indulge in leasure activities such as cycling, but some people have to work for a living and to pay the taxes that fund your frippery.

Are you for real, Timeo Danaos?

U

User482

I beat all 4-wheeled vehicles to and from work every day.

It's a bit of a pain having to manouvre around the things, as they keep obstructing me. But that's part of the fun. As is seeing their faces as they sit fuming in the stationary traffic as I fly healthily and nimbly by.:sad:

That said, I think the drivers of said commuting vehicles have a bit of a cheek. I subsidise the damned things by leaving my taxed car on the drive at home - I help to pay for the roads they are wearing out, and boost the economy by reducing congestion so that they can get to work on time. The least they could do is send me a cheque by way of recompense.

Interesting that the main protagonist, Soren, on the "polis" site avoided the challenge re the dreaded cycle lanes, but is full of it re the iniquity of speed limits! Aaah, the poor persecuted motorist.

Troll.

dondare

Über Member
Nortones2 said:
Interesting that the main protagonist, Soren, on the "polis" site avoided the challenge re the dreaded cycle lanes, but is full of it re the iniquity of speed limits! Aaah, the poor persecuted motorist.

I think that Soren also posts on Safespeed.

dondare

Über Member
I beat all 4-wheeled vehicles to and from work every day.

It's a bit of a pain having to manouvre around the things, as they keep obstructing me. But that's part of the fun. As is seeing their faces as they sit fuming in the stationary traffic as I fly healthily and nimbly by.:sad:

I beat the tin boxes on the way in and they beat me (at this time of year) on the way home. But they'd pass me a lot less often if they kept to the speed limit.

Top Bottom