Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Slightly off topic Rich, but looking at getting some tickets for the Gent 6 days.

Are the tickets in the middle any good would you say or is it better to get seated tickets?
Definitely get the seated tickets The middle standing area is difficult to see much of the racing and is very crowded. We failed to get Sunday tickets again but are going on Friday and Saturday. Get in quick, they're gold dust these days

U

User169

Definitely get the seated tickets The middle standing area is difficult to see much of the racing and is very crowded. We failed to get Sunday tickets again but are going on Friday and Saturday. Get in quick, they're gold dust these days

Could only get seated tickets for the first evening!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
First of the session: a pint of Goose Willis at Brew York's beer hall. Labelled as a gooseberry fool sour it's a fruity little number. Bloke on the wall doesn't seem to approve...
IMG_20190120_155359.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Could only get seated tickets for the first evening!
Liked but <unlike>.
It's got so popular in recent years. We tried for Sunday within an hour of ticket sales coming online. I suspect travel operators are involved.

A smokey, chipotle fueled Mexican molé imperial stout from Magic Rock. Wow - in a good way but a sharp chill smack mightn't suit everyone.
20190120_154710.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Tonight I have been researching braggots, courtesy of a delivery of Siren beers. Braggots, for the uninitiated, are somewhere between beer and mead, mixing honey with malt and adding hops to counteract the honey's sweetness. They also tend to be very strong in alcohol . . .

Anyhow, the two beers on the right are braggots (sampled between 3 to prevent fall over home going events).
They're sweet, they're strong
Not light, not wrong.

IMG_20190121_213801.jpg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Hazy beery fruit juice outta Leeds. The can is going all Bridget Riley on my brain.

View attachment 447848
Go North young man...take a trip:music::cheers:!

Pleasant session ale..only 3.5.
£1 a bottle at Morrisons

Wychwood Fire Catcher

View attachment 447849

I'm a fire catcher a twisted fire catcher:crazy:

Top Bottom