Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, no sympathy required, but I've had a fairly sh8tty day so I deserve a beer or three.
My son has reignited my like for Kernels. Long time, no drink. The Simcoe pale is especially good
Burning Sky Easy Answers need no difficult replies... :rolleyes:

20190226_191443.jpg

20190226_201856.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A minor diversion back from a hospital visit brought me to Cloudwater's little place in Bermondsey. Before me a Schwartzbock (a cross between a Doppelbock and a Schwartzbock) sits and a bottle of BA Kentucky Common stands. The first is a collaboration between CW, Northern Monk, Track and Wylam) and is very similar to some of those luscious Imperial stouts, rich and fruity. The second is a CW and Against the Grain collaboration and it's coming back to Deptford with me...
IMG_20190227_183801.jpg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A minor diversion back from a hospital visit brought me to Cloudwater's little place in Bermondsey. Before me a Schwartzbock (a cross between a Doppelbock and a Schwartzbock) sits and a bottle of BA Kentucky Common stands. The first is a collaboration between CW, Northern Monk, Track and Wylam) and is very similar to some of those luscious Imperial stouts, rich and fruity. The second is a CW and Against the Grain collaboration and it's coming back to Deptford with me...
View attachment 455029

Looks like they sure know how to party in Bermondsey

Oh lordy, this is sensational It's brewed by a friend, sponsored by my local offie. Coffee and vanilla stout and great artwork which as we know, makes the beer taste even better :becool:

View attachment 455162
I don't like coffee in beer but I'll let you off because that pan of stew or pasta sauce or whatever looks lush.

And it's your mate

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Top Bottom