Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
IMG_20191018_183618436.jpg

It's a Chocolate Brownie Sundae Stout, a real brewer's overindulgence!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'm a Seoul man.....
Naturally the capital has some decent beer places. The Hand and Malt brewing company was fairly handy for the hotel so gave it a try. They had half a dozen beers. Decent but unspectacular, now I'm Korean craft beer expert

Onwards to Oz, home of some pretty decent (but expensive) beers....

albal

Guru
Took me a while to find this after the re vamp!
Local to me Brew shack- 8 grain Porter. 5%. Done a good job there.

Arbor - Mosaic pale ale 4%. Full of flavor , another quality ale

Pixie spring brewery - Deliverance APA. 4.5%. Wasn't impressed with this. A bit bitter.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_1919442.jpg
    IMG_20191012_1919442.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20191012_1919481.jpg
    IMG_20191012_1919481.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20191012_1919529.jpg
    IMG_20191012_1919529.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 2
U

User169

Been in Sweden for a few days. The beer situation there is seriously screwy. Tenner for a third of a pint is standard for a craft beer. The government booze shops have sensible prices, but antisocial opening hours. Nevertheless, there's some very decent brewers in the Gothenburg area. Really enjoyed Spike brewery beers. This is a dank one. ..

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Wylam's Feasting With Panthers. It's an imperial (10.5%)

licorice stout. Licorice is a very old-fashioned flavour but it's great in a strong stout!

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Wylam's Feasting With Panthers. It's an imperial (10.5%) View attachment 490395

licorice stout. Licorice is a very old-fashioned flavour but it's great in a strong stout!
Wylam...ye canna wack it ye knaaa like :okay:. I sampled a couple of quality waxings from them at Salt Horse in Embra last Saturday: Patterns of Force (DDH Pale...the Force was strong with that one) and Impex (Imperial Best...only an Imperial Best from Wylam could be this accurate). Meanwhile in Yellow Sticker Land, I managed to get a whole load of 6 Degrees Hopocrisy in Morrisons (they'd had a load of guest beers in) and Saltaire Triple Chocoholic. A slug of the latter is most excellent in choc brownies, C*******s puddings etc btw;).

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Been in Sweden for a few days. The beer situation there is seriously screwy. Tenner for a third of a pint is standard for a craft beer. The government booze shops have sensible prices, but antisocial opening hours. Nevertheless, there's some very decent brewers in the Gothenburg area. Really enjoyed Spike brewery beers. This is a dank one. ..

View attachment 490164
Blimey, I will never grumble about Laaaandan beer pricing again. Tenner for a third!!!!

Top Bottom