Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
Lidl are at it again with their selling of different beers, I've just picked up a couple each of these, all around £1.49 to £1.79.

A full sampling report will follow in due course.

View attachment 541080
Mrs stephec took a sip of my number one and decided she liked it, so had my second can of it.

Straight on to number two then, a typical NEIPA that's rather delish, and I might have to nip back and empty the shelf.

I'm now on number three, a white IPA, a bit of a cross between an IPA and a Belgian blond, not being a fan of Belgian blonds it's not 100% to my liking but I'm still going to finish it.

stephec

Legendary Member
Lidl are at it again with their selling of different beers, I've just picked up a couple each of these, all around £1.49 to £1.79.

A full sampling report will follow in due course.

View attachment 541080
And finally number four, a fairly generic hoppy APA.

Only 4.2% but nicely quaffable, if there's any left next time I'm in there I'll be stocking up on this and number two.

albal

Guru
Mrs stephec took a sip of my number one and decided she liked it, so had my second can of it.

Straight on to number two then, a typical NEIPA that's rather delish, and I might have to nip back and empty the shelf.

I'm now on number three, a white IPA, a bit of a cross between an IPA and a Belgian blond, not being a fan of Belgian blonds it's not 100% to my liking but I'm still going to finish it.
The NEIPA was my favorite of the lidl turnout.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

stephec

Legendary Member
I only went into Booths for some coffee beans, but these jumped off the shelf at me and they made a nice change.

For all the southerners, Booths are like a northern version of Waitrose. 😊

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Top Bottom