Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just finished a lovely pint of Time Travelling Taxi (Brew York) while waiting at Knaresborough station.

Next time you're in York, their taproom is well worth a visit.

Gunk

Guru
Another cheeky Belgium this one is 10.5%

IMG_1632.jpeg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was in York on Thursday and it seems that I wasn't far from there during my wanderings!

I knew you were going up from the Mundane thread but I didn't think to make brewery recommendations.

I claim responsibility for only one of these glasses. It's a Five Points cask best using Fuggles. One of the current craft curiosities is that bitter, cask and traditional British hops are really on trend
IMG_20230624_203617554_HDR.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
This is one of the fruitier fruited pale ales. Raspberry and lime dominate over lemon and orange. Northern Monk, one of the cans in this month's whatever the Patrons project thing is called now.
IMG_20230712_224219582.jpg

stephec

Legendary Member
Three new ones for me this weekend.

North Ultra was so opaque you could stand a spoon up in it, a mish mash of flavours that seems as if it doesn't know what it's trying to do, rather dry and harsh on my throat and I'll not be having it again.

Stiggy Pop is a mildly opaque one that's a slightly more rounded floral flavour, it goes down well and hides it's abv very well.

Whatever you think of them Brewdog know how to make a good drink, Arcade isn't one of their best but it's still the pick of the bunch here. 🍻

IMG_20230722_162214.jpg

IMG_20230722_162234.jpg

Top Bottom