Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
It was struggle enough getting served so I didn't bother asking for a top up!

Nice bar, but not the friendliest bar staff. Wonder if the transient nature leads to less staff / customer engagement?

Adam4868

Guru
I do like a grumpy bartender adds to the character of the pub....thinking of my local the Landlady has a fearsome reputation lol.But as long as I can get a drink in the end I'm fine with a bit of welcoming rudeness.
Back to the thread and beer I've currently got a box of Stella Unfiltered bought for me by my kids which I've kind of enjoyed...couple left for tonight.

Yea Yea Stella in this thread....put me on ignore !😁

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm having a pint of Glue. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
IMG_20240223_211718947.jpg

albal

Guru
Couldn't get the 1630 HR ferry from ouistreham, full. Bit fed up with that, rammed with fridges from Spain for Lidl no doubt.
Anyway get to taste this owned by warstiener i believe? Pater Linus 6.5,% typical Belgium beer. From the bar terminal.
(Refurbished too.)

Boarding the 2330 HR ferry if your interested? 😆

Attachments

• PXL_20240224_181051920.jpg
    PXL_20240224_181051920.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 5

Big John

Guru
I do like a grumpy bartender adds to the character of the pub....thinking of my local the Landlady has a fearsome reputation lol.But as long as I can get a drink in the end I'm fine with a bit of welcoming rudeness.
Back to the thread and beer I've currently got a box of Stella Unfiltered bought for me by my kids which I've kind of enjoyed...couple left for tonight.

Yea Yea Stella in this thread....put me on ignore !😁

I bought some of this from Sainsbury's because it was on 'special' so I thought I'd give it a go. I've tried all sorts over the years, mainly due to them all being reduced in price :whistle: . However, this one came as a shock to the system. Very palatable and very morish. Would I pay the normal price for it? God, no. But it was a decent drink all the same.

Adam4868

Guru
I bought some of this from Sainsbury's because it was on 'special' so I thought I'd give it a go. I've tried all sorts over the years, mainly due to them all being reduced in price :whistle: . However, this one came as a shock to the system. Very palatable and very morish. Would I pay the normal price for it? God, no. But it was a decent drink all the same.
Yea I quite liked it....12 quid for twelve bottles when I last looked.Not too bad a price I thought.

Top Bottom