Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Club 007 Pour Elle, la première boisson créée par l'homme. Very malty beer, c'est OK. Une bird est sur le label avec les chaussures high heels.

image.jpg

U

User169

Cocoa Psycho - first one I've seen in the new livery - always impressed by the color of the head on this one. So damn appetizing to look at!

image.jpg

Congratulations @rich p and to all your family.

To celebrate I have put together a collection of my beer caps from consumed ales this year so far, and even made a little plain-cap flower in the corner*...all surrounding my Back:N:Black CD/DVD which arrived in the post today
DSC00401.JPG

*you can see I do try to maintain proper cappage standards, but the Tesco IPA by Brewdog is bloody good, hence the 5 black caps; I'm not sure what the gold and red caps came from but I think they were part of a Scottish beer festival at Aldi purchase.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Congratulations @rich p and to all your family.

To celebrate I have put together a collection of my beer caps from consumed ales this year so far, and even made a little plain-cap flower in the corner*...all surrounding my Back:N:Black CD/DVD which arrived in the post today View attachment 90226

*you can see I do try to maintain proper cappage standards, but the Tesco IPA by Brewdog is bloody good, hence the 5 black caps; I'm not sure what the gold and red caps came from but I think they were part of a Scottish beer festival at Aldi purchase.

78 caps in 5 months is 3.6 bottles per week. Either you've lost a load or you're not trying hard enough

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Page 24 was the last one of the eve, another malty effort, I did start to detect some other flavour after a few glugs, coffee type stuff but mainly malt. At 7.9% it was like a stronger up-market Pelforth Brune if you know what I mean. None of them so far have had any real body to them. Long way to go before they move in on others.

image.jpg

We managed 3 before the sleep overtook us after a 30km Dutch headwind.... Organic saison dupont was as great as ever, an augustijn blonde was pretty decent (amazing colour, but standard) and we were pretty amazed to find de molen op & top in an albert heijn, love that stuff so much. Dinner at de molen tonight should be ideal to numb the senses before tomorrow's headwind-fest. 40 odd km into gale force winds. Don't know if @delftsepost knows any more sheltered routes from zoetermeer to hoek? Thing is, coastal route is where the pretty is (also the pavilion cafe which is my now-traditional last stop for a bottle of Palm and a plate of bitterballen)

Page 24 was the last one of the eve, another malty effort, I did start to detect some other flavour after a few glugs, coffee type stuff but mainly malt. At 7.9% it was like a stronger up-market Pelforth Brune if you know what I mean. None of them so far have had any real body to them. Long way to go before they move in on others.

View attachment 90249
I rather like that noire de slack or whatever it's called that you got. But then I am a sucker for those NE France malty things.

U

User169

We managed 3 before the sleep overtook us after a 30km Dutch headwind.... Organic saison dupont was as great as ever, an augustijn blonde was pretty decent (amazing colour, but standard) and we were pretty amazed to find de molen op & top in an albert heijn, love that stuff so much. Dinner at de molen tonight should be ideal to numb the senses before tomorrow's headwind-fest. 40 odd km into gale force winds. Don't know if @delftsepost knows any more sheltered routes from zoetermeer to hoek? Thing is, coastal route is where the pretty is (also the pavilion cafe which is my now-traditional last stop for a bottle of Palm and a plate of bitterballen)

I think any route, you'll likely have wind, so stick with what you know.

The supermarket things quite new. They started last year with Punk IPA and Anchor IPA. Presumably it went well, as they've all started selling a wider range this year.

De Molen has just signed a distribution deal with La Trappe, so I think we'll start seeing their brews much more widely available.

Top Bottom