Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
This is unusual. I bought a bottle of 'liquid smoke' once in Texas, you add it to cooking for an authentic smokey taste. This reminds me of that a bit. It's actually a bit like like drinking a liquidised ashtray of Gitanes.

image.jpg

I'm not sure it isn't revolting...

Mrs 3BM says WTF!

One of my cats has just decided it would be a good idea to throw up his supper into my wine glass from the top of the kitchen unit. Thankfully it was empty as I was away to top it up - I muttered "why don't you just vomit on my head?" as I went to get a clean glass to top it up...and he did. He's a twat.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Would have posted last night but by the time I got home I was far too pissed to write anything coherent

Did my Peak District CC ride yesterday with I Like Skol, BRounsley, Doughtnut and Kestevan. We finished about 4.45 at the Oakwood, a Robinson pub in Glossop where Moss Commuter was waiting for us.

We then proceeded to have a fairly epic session. I think I left about 10 o'clock. I'm not really sure. I remember it was dark and riding my bike felt strange.

I think I drank the following:

Dizzy Blond x 4
Titanc Stout x 2
Wizard x 1
Double Hop x 1

Apologies for the fizzy yellow stuff in the photo but I Like Skol lived down to his name
20150530_170942.jpg

Top Bottom