Beer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

I couldn't let Halloween completely pass me by. Pumpkin ale. The beer that thinks it's a Glühwein.

U

User169

So I usually have to pass a half hour each week at Antwerp train station catching a connection. Turns out there's a craft beer bar/bottle and no-one told me. And they stock rather good tinnies outta that UK.

This is nice, if a bit more astringent than o expected.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So I usually have to pass a half hour each week at Antwerp train station catching a connection. Turns out there's a craft beer bar/bottle and no-one told me. And they stock rather good tinnies outta that UK.

This is nice, if a bit more astringent than o expected.

View attachment 492096
I gather Loka Polly had to change their name to Polly's Brew because Loka was already somebody's beer brand. That reminds me, there are a couple of north Wales breweries worth a visit.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Right, Here's What You Need To Know... This Belgian Bitter's yeast actually gives it banana undertones. It's rare that my tastebuds coincide with the can's tasting notes. I've a few more Cloudwater beers in the fridge following an early evening visit to their taproom.
View attachment 492031
"Banana Undertones" sounds like a reggae/punk fusion outfit. So, on that basis, I'm in

stephec

Legendary Member
Titanic stout, a very rounded winter drink.
View attachment 492522
That looks proper delish.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I had a gorgeous Track Third Wheel gooseberry sour last night. Best gooseberry sour ever! No pics because I got the server to pose with it for my brother and nephew, it wouldn't be fair to post it up publically. But it's a must for gooseberry lovers.

I also had a Tiny Rebel Stay Puft Irish Cream porter. Stay Puft is now a theme and the Irish Cream one is a very good variation. Recommended too.

Top Bottom