Before & after photos (non-weightloss edition)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Winter

P1010547.JPG

Spring

P1010575.JPG

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well it wasn't the fence that changed:whistle:!

Lullabelle

Banana
Very nice TVC......but I thought Lu did most of the work :giggle:

Hi Rocky :hello:

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I lack imagination and so my gardening abilities are limited to cutting the grass and trimming the hedge. Anyway, after many years my lovely wife finally gave up on me and decided that the only way of knocking the garden into shape was to do it herself. Here are a few photos of what the garden looked liked Before she started :-( and a few photos of what the garden looked like After she made a start :-).

Last edited:

TVC

I lack imagination and so my gardening abilities are limited to cutting the grass and trimming the hedge. Anyway, after many years my lovely wife finally gave up on me and decided that the only way of knocking the garden into shape was to do it herself. Here are a few photos of what the garden looked liked Before she started :-( and a few photos of what the garden looked like After she made a start :-).
You could have warned us that there would be a gnome.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...

Both your links go to 'before', unless she's done bugger all so it looks the same.

Top Bottom