Best bike for a female 20s pharmacist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dbeattie

dbeattie

Über Member
It'll be Off Topic.
Off topic is good no? Opens up new chat avenues. Isn't this a chat forum? I'm happy with OT

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My son's girlfriend would like a bike. I think I overheard her expressing a preference for an old fashioned looking one with thin pipes and curly handlebars. I think a 21 inch frame would be her size just going by the fact that she is about the same height as my daughter. Any suggestions about where best to look?

Hello and welcome. A 21 inch frame may be a bit too big for for her. I would get her to go to a bike shop to find out what size would be best for her. have a look at ebay once you know the correct frame size. There are some really good bargains to be had there.

But you may have to be prepared to up your budget depending on what it is. the bottom line is, if you buy really cheap that is exactly what you will get. The bike and the way it rides may be terrible.

She may be better off saving more money, and buying a better bike. if she does find a couple of bikes that she likes the look of, if you post pictures on here with the details of make etc, there are a lot of people who will be able to advise you on which one is best.

Good luck and I hope she finds her ideal bike.

Tin Pot

Guru
Im not sure these are available in the U.K. yet, but Cinelli is my favourite brand:

http://cinelli.it/en/prodotti/experience-woman-en/
CINELLI-Experience-Woman-2017-argento_8819.png

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
My first suggestion has been ignored. This suggestion does indeed also have curly handlebars and thin pipes.

What is it with this thread?
You're OT ^_^ :tongue:

Top Bottom