Best bike for a female 20s pharmacist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
That's not far from the truth. I did imagine to myself what it might be like to be a female pharmacist in her 20's and I imagined what bike I would like. Though they say if you walk a mile in someone else's shoes you'll be a mile away and you've got their shoes.

Luckily pharmacists tend to wear flats. You'd be crippled if you nicked a pair of platform heels.

Luckily pharmacists tend to wear flats. You'd be crippled if you nicked a pair of platform heels.

SPDs?

I wasn't joking:

cleats-on-boots-500x331.jpg

dim

Too good to be true....?! Yep, the frame has at least one quite obvious crack. Very sad.

a good metal workshop would fix that .... a cracking bike and I would buy it if I was good at DIY ... you'd have to get it cleaned up, fixed, new tyres, painted or powder coated etc etc ....

I've seen similar Singer's in reasonable condition fetch 4 figures (it's not the Singer bikes from India.... these are highly sought after, especially in the USA)

dim

...is this thread still going?

nah .... we are just discussing 'off topic' but related to the thread

a good metal workshop would fix that .... a cracking bike and I would buy it if I was good at DIY ... you'd have to get it cleaned up, fixed, new tyres, painted or powder coated etc etc ....

I've seen similar Singer's in reasonable condition fetch 4 figures (it's not the Singer bikes from India.... these are highly sought after, especially in the USA)
Yep, I know exactly what it is, thanks.

Top Bottom