Best bike for a female 20s pharmacist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I used to ride my bike for a pharmacist, I earned £1 per hour plus tips.

I had to deliver prescriptions all over Cowplain, to the elderly & infirm, and to nursing homes.

Morphine, bandages, Radian B, various other tablets all ended up in my panniers.

The key criteria were large panniers and good tyres. HTH

OP
OP
dbeattie

dbeattie

Über Member
Favourite so far is the mixte frame idea set up as a town bike with a rear pannier, mudguards, 1x7 speed indexed gear, factory wheels and 28mm marathon tyres. I think Neil at Common Wheel could come up with something nice based on a Raleigh Wisp frame he showed me today. I'll post a photo when it's done. Thanks everyone for some brilliant suggestions and fun stuff.

OP
OP
dbeattie

dbeattie

Über Member
Thats her choice is it?
That's not as simple a question as it might appear to be. I mean do people actually choose to do things or are they really reacting to what happened before? Are the reasons people give for their choices true or are they stories that are made up to suit the decisions they just made? Does free will exist or is it an illusion?

That's not as simple a question as it might appear to be. I mean do people actually choose to do things or are they really reacting to what happened before? Are the reasons people give for their choices true or are they stories that are made up to suit the decisions they just made? Does free will exist or is it an illusion?

Choice is always restricted if you ask for advice!

When we went to St John Street for a bike for my wife, the one we came away with was a far smaller frame than we had been using previously, but was the most comfortable that she has ever had

OP
OP
dbeattie

dbeattie

Über Member
I think it's pretty obvious that the "female 20s pharmacist" is actually one of dbeatties alter egos. This bike is for dbeattie..!
That's not far from the truth. I did imagine to myself what it might be like to be a female pharmacist in her 20's and I imagined what bike I would like. Though they say if you walk a mile in someone else's shoes you'll be a mile away and you've got their shoes.

Top Bottom