Best BSO ever - in fact I think I want one!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spotted in Toys'r'us. Not sure what the official size of those wheels are - if estimate at least 5 inch wide tyres! Where the hell you'd find inner tubes to fit God only knows. It gave me images of being able to ride straight over queuing cars* on my commute like the monster truck "Bigfoot".

*on an amusing side note, for some reason my phone keeps trying to auto correct this word in this sentence to "cats".

Attachments

• 20150119_144457.jpg
    20150119_144457.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 20150119_144508.jpg
    20150119_144508.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 164

AndyRM

XOXO
Looks like a rubbish Fat Bike

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Saw a bloke commuting on one of those the other day. Cycling on the Great Park in shirt & trousers.

Saw one on my SE London commute last week.
I thought blimey.. what a knob riding one of those in London.
Caught up with him at the lights and cyclist turned out to be someone I knew.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
A kid up our road has a similar one but his has derailleurs though. We see him riding along the path with his Mum walking in front, carrying a chain lock, most days. Kid must be about 12.
There is a bike in our Toys R Us that is big and fat like that but it's shaped like a chopper. Motorbike chopper not Raleigh Chopper. Priced at around £300 but doesn't seem to be on their website currently. Next time I park in their car park, I'll nip in and see if I can take a pic, if it's still there.

AndyRM

XOXO
A kid up our road has a similar one but his has derailleurs though. We see him riding along the path with his Mum walking in front, carrying a chain lock, most days. Kid must be about 12.
There is a bike in our Toys R Us that is big and fat like that but it's shaped like a chopper. Motorbike chopper not Raleigh Chopper. Priced at around £300 but doesn't seem to be on their website currently. Next time I park in their car park, I'll nip in and see if I can take a pic, if it's still there.

Is it one of these? Turning circle like a barge!

index.php

Top Bottom