Best cycling films?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sinicaite

Hi to all. It is very sad to see, but the world gets quarantined more and more because of the corona virus. Fortunately, where I live, I can still go for a bike ride, but all races and bigger events in general are being cancelled. It is not unlikely that I won’t be able to go for a bike ride soon too because of the virus restrictions.

That lead me thinking that I should stock up with cycling films. I thought about the best cycling films I have ever seen. One recent documentary that I really loved was “Wonderful Losers: A Different World” by Arunas Matelis, which had Svein Tuft and Chris Anker Sorensen (and others) as its heroes. I thought it was quite artsy, but really inspiring. It felt it showed the true beauty of cycling. I bought it on iTunes

What are your favourite cycling films? Can we gather a list for quarantine days, just in case? ))

netman

Veteran
If you have Amazon Prime, I have these saved to view:

Movies.PNG

Also have many hours of Grand Tours recorded to watch again if I need to!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Still plenty of Tour de France DVDs from the LA years there, too. I did buy a few of Chris Carmichaels' training vids. Good enough for the basics. No mention of the need for blood doping.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
BMX Bandits.

May as well lock the thread now.
I think that was the first time I saw Nicole Kidman in a film.

Top Bottom