Best hair removal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beepbeep

depends how much of the leg you wanna do. i'd stay clear of shaving the tops of your legs......the hairs receed under the skin and will hurt coming out, especially when trousers or jeans push them back in, you get a kinda shaving rash which can be painful.

waxing f'kin kills, epilators hurt......was removal creams can tend to be a bit weak as they're not designed to dissolve thicker hairs on mens legs
there is a mens version of VEET but it stinks like cat urine and the hairs grow back quick.

I get a waxing from a very nice young lady in the local beauty salon who's boyfriend is also a cyclist..This lasts me two to three weeks and then I wait for the hairs to emerge and then use my epilator which hurt like the worst Hell you could imagine the first time I tried... This lasts another two weeks and then I ready for another wax.. I use the epilator to save on ££ as waxing can be quite expensive ....and then repeat the above...I was like a gorilla before I started hair removal...I sometimes use a razor in the shower but tend to find that even with something like a Venus and sensitive shaving cream I get a rash and ingrowing hairs so only use ''in an emergency'' if I havent had time etc / last minute.

I wouldn't go back to being hairy and my wife prefers the hairless look now and I must say so do I ...

Julia9054

Guru
A rather hairy friend of mine had one leg waxed for charity. He said it was approximately 2 years before the hair growth on his legs was symmetrical again

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
A rather hairy friend of mine had one leg waxed for charity. He said it was approximately 2 years before the hair growth on his legs was symmetrical again

Hah! I lost a bet when I was 17 while sailing at Umguza dam and had one leg shaved. It was awful. When I got into my sleeping bag that night I only had sensitivity in one leg. It felt like I had lost a limb.

A friend from a very strict Afrikaans family (Musgrave you may know of them) who was 18 also lost the bet and had the same forfeit. His mother went ballistic and threatened to stop him going to university the following year because he was so irresponsible.

We knew how to party in those days :blush:

Top Bottom