Best kit at the Tour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I looked back and I don't think we've had the obligatory best jersey thread this year (here is last year's).

So, which team has the best kit?

For me, the addition of a flash of green makes Columbia-HTC's kit very attractive. Still a fan of the orange and blue of Garmin Slipstream

Cervelo's white kit is another; simple and stylish.

One thing is for certain, AG2R's new kit is the worst.

maurice

Skip Madness

Cervélo's white strip is a massive improvement on their black one. Euskaltel's will always be great as long as it never changes. Garmin's is quite elegant. The rest vary from passable to shite.

Noodley

Will1985 said:
One thing is for certain, AG2R's new kit is the worst.

I think it looks good :smile: When I first saw it I thought it was awful, but having seen it 'on the road' I like it.

FdeJ is the coolest by miles...always has been :blush:

I'm not a team kit whore at all. They all look pretty terrible. Caisse D'Epargne is the best of a bad bunch.

I rather liked High Road's all black kit from a few years ago. Once a goth always a goth...:blush:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I liked the Cervelo black outfit but they still look decent in the new one. I'm actually quite fond of the THR superhero abs now...they look fab when they're altogether in a gang.

Noodley

Renard said:
I like Milram's blue cow spots.

Somebody give him a slap! :blush:

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
I like the Euskatel orange. It's the most 'stand-out-in-a-crowd' ish. (and I've got a pair of the bib-shorts which are v. comfy.....doesn't make me any good though....or slim)

Skip Madness

Noodley said:
FdeJ is the coolest by miles...always has been :laugh:
Oh yeah, I forgot about FdJ.

1) Euskaltel
2) Cervélo white
3) Garmin
4) FdJ
Joint last) Cervélo black and Caisse d'Epargne

I have never understood what people see in dark strips. They are all ugly, without exception. Give me Milram's cow spots any day over those.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Skip Madness said:
I have never understood what people see in dark strips. They are all ugly, without exception. Give me Milram's cow spots any day over those.

You're weird! :laugh: Black strips are by far the smartest and most stylish IMHO - preferably offset by a dash of colour - like the Rapha Condor stuff. I love the Cervelo kit, but my favourite was the Japanese Bridgestone Archer kit from a couple of years back. White kit is always a bad idea - shows the dirt...

I like Euskaltel's orange too, and Skil-Shimano's because it's so retro (in a good way).

Top Bottom