best simple hint/tip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you ignore that advice :laugh:

To put it in context, that advice was offered to me immediately after the birth of our first child and it made a lot of sense at the time - mainly because people are usually lining up to give you parenting advice. I always offer it to others in the same situation...so not really cycle-related as such... ;)

OP
OP
Broughtonblue
A teaspoon of clothes washing detergent powder dissolved in water left in a tea stained mug/cup overnight removes stains without scrubbing.

Cycling specific or just general tips? :giggle:
as it was posted in a 'general cycling discussion' forum i will leave you to answer your own question

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
If you seem to be making better progress than usual, and notice that there seems to be no wind then be aware that the wind is there, and assisting you.

Turn around and head home if you dont believe me. You dont have to go home, just keep going into the wind untill you have had enough then get the assistnace from the wind on the way back.

(c) todays ride.

mr_s81

Über Member
No matter who you are, or how useless or good you think you are. There will always be someone slower and someone who is faster, so live with it!!

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Don't eat yellow snow.:thumbsup:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
If you want to get fit and lose weight, any old bike will do.... you don't go as far or as fast but you use up just as much energy and tone yourself up just as well.

Top Bottom