best sub £40 700x25 pair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
has anyone come across any good bargains on pair of 700x25 tyres that would convince me not to buy Lithion 2's from wiggle. Currently running V.Rubino 23's

cheers, kev

vickster

Legendary Member
Vittoria rubinos are a popular and excellent budget tyre,about £10 each so just get them in a 25mm

arch684

Veteran
Slightly over budget but argos yes argos are selling marathon plus reflex 700x25 for £22 each

andyfraser

Über Member
Slightly over budget but argos yes argos are selling marathon plus reflex 700x25 for £22 each
The pictures don't appear to be M+s (28mm page shows a Durano, the 25mm says Montello) and the description says they're MTB tyres. That doesn't fill me with confidence.

Cyclist33

I use Rubino Pros, currently £17.95 on Wiggle. Fitted them last September and have been pretty good. I use 23mm tyres but they're also available in 25mm.

Ditto... I find the 23s in folding to be excellent for smooth ride quality, very supple.

Slioch

Guru
I bought a set of Rubino Pro's 700 x 25 at the start of the winter to use on my winter bike, and they've been excellent so far. I would highly recommend them.

Top Bottom