Best TDF Team jersey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

What is the best...

The Caise de'spange - is quite ok but blackish...

Francais de jaux quite good - bright simple !

Whats your viewpoint's on the jersey's ??????

Garmin Chipolte - Gotta love that plaid.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I like the Garmin-Chipottle shirts, though I think Valverde's Spanish champion Caisse d'Epargne shirt and the modern classic Euskaltel-Euskadi strip.

Anything, but not what Cadel Evans is wearing. :laugh:

Skip Madness

Well my favourite would have to be my beloved Saunier Duval jersey, although I have to say I prefer the regular mostly yellow top to the mostly-white-with-yellow they have obviously been told they have to wear this year to avoid clashing with the leader's jersey. Beside that, I would also go for the Euskaltel jersey.

I really don't like most of the very dark jerseys - Silence-Lotto and Caisse d'Epargne are probably my least favourites in the race.

Keith Oates

Janner
Caisse d'Epargne seems to be the best to me but there are some other good ones, I also like the new Garmin jersey as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
I like the Garmin Chipotle jersey not too cluttered and just a smidge of the argyle I also like the simplicity of Francaise Des Jeux.

rustychisel

They're all crap, basically. Tasetelessly dull rather than just tasteless, and that's the way clothing design has been for the lkast 2 Tours at least. This year's predominant colour in the peloton is vapid blue, and white.

Come back Saeco, Mapei etc, all is forgiven...

Top Bottom