Best TV series ever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1) MASH
2) MASH
3) MASH

Finally someone else...:thumbsup:

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
I well remember the chill I felt when that was broadcast, bringing to light our deepest fears of the time by showing what we could have to live and die through. There's a thread (sorry) right there for those of us over a certain age to think back to the days we all lived in nervous times knowing we could be a mere three minute warning from annihilation.
I was a complete nervous wreck when I was a teenager worrying about a nuclear attack after watching the QED The Guide to Armageddon when I was 12. CHILLING
View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYMS1po0L8

in no real order...

Homicide: life on the street
Hill Street Blues
all the Attenborough "life" series
Fawlty Towers
Home Movies (cartoon series)
Spongebob Squarepants
Cow & Chicken
Looney Tunes
M*A*S*H*
Magpie
Thunderbirds

Cyclist33

I well remember the chill I felt when that was broadcast, bringing to light our deepest fears of the time by showing what we could have to live and die through. There's a thread (sorry) right there for those of us over a certain age to think back to the days we all lived in nervous times knowing we could be a mere three minute warning from annihilation.

stone me, just watched the whole thing. yikes!

U

User169

Most of the good stuff already mentioned, although a bit of a lack of non-fiction: Life on Earth and Shock of the New are deffo worth a mention.

Some personal faves: The Tripods, Diary of a teenage health freak and This Life (although the reunion was a mis-step).

Of recent stuff, The Thick Of It, for its sensational use of English.

Top Bottom