Best way to plot a long cycle route? London to Southend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Do you know what way your heading out of town ? I will jump on the train but Sudays doesn't get in to Paddington till 7.22 am. I'm assuming Monday's will be running a changed service.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'll let you know which day tomorrow, Mark, Ian, Ivy Ross how about 7.30 Northside of Vauxhall bridge outside the Tate Gallery?

OP
OP
PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy

I'm going to have to bow out unfortunately - I'm having a last minute guest from out of town this weekend that I've not seen for a few years. But I'm so pleased at the warm welcome for a newbie and glad to have found some south Londoners. Next time? And be sure to let me know how it went.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
@topcat1 @ianrauk is this still a go
for tomorrow ?

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Yes i'll be at the Tate

image_zpsthjzu0ns.jpe

This one ?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
3 Of us rode down, with a wind assist we reached Southend by 10.45 and had breakfeast. Ian & Mark rode back to town and I rolled on to Shoeburyness and jumped on a train.

Last edited:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
3 Of us rode down, with a wind assist we reached Southend by 10.45 and had breakfeast. Ian Mark rode back to town and I rolled on to Shoeburyness and jumped on a train.

You chose wisely ! The headwind back was minging got back into Padfington at 15.10 the best train home was 15.13 :dance:. Cheers for that Dave was a nice ride apart from that massive gust of wind that blew me off at that junction :whistle:.

Top Bottom