Bianchi Intenso v Infinito?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User33236

The Intenso because it's the correct colour. ;) Both are pretty good bikes AFAIK.
This is the correct colour for an intenso :laugh::becool:

Billy Bianchi (1 of 1)-2.jpg

One more point regarding Intenso v CV Infinito, I don't know whether you are into mudguards at all, or fat tyres come to that, but the Intenso belongs to the earlier generation of Bianchis that will not tolerate mudguards at all. There is very little clearance between forks and tyre and you struggle to run even a 25mm tyre of reasonable grippiness. Mudguards it disdains. The CV has much more clearance and runs 25mm Vittorias happily. No idea about mudguards as I find no use for them on a Bianchi. It just ain't that kind of bike. You might have a different view, and welcome.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Doesn't matter which one you buy, its a Bianchi. You'll be happy with either.

bpsmith

Veteran
I ride a Sempre Pro. It's Matte Black with Gloss Black sections and White branding. Has a very thin Celesté stripe....and runs Ultegra. :smile:

Must be something about us Shimano kitted Bianchi owners, we always avoid Celesté.

The Sempre Pro feels fast in fairness. I rode a CV recently and it was a lovely thing in fairness. As above, it didn't seem any faster, but was very smooth indeed. Computer showed it was slightly faster than my Sempre Pro though.

Personally, I think both bikes are going to make you happy, but buy the one that excites you when you look at it. That will be the most economical one overall...as you will be less likely to replace it!

kipster

Guru
Having had a long break from cycling between the ages of 19 and 43 I started my cycling on my dads old steel Falcon, followed by a Holdsworth which died a brutal death after a van knocked me off of it. On my return to cycling I first got a giant cyclo cross for commuting on, soon got the bug a joined a club which but the heavy cyclocross couldn't stay with the featherlight carbon. Time for an upgrade so I road a few and loved the feel and thumb shifters of Campag kit. This limited my choices and the Bianchi Vertigo was the most cost effective road bike for me at the time, it also made me smile. Four years later I've just bought the infinito cv and it is a great bike, the vertigo developed a crack in the frame and Bianchi have swapped in out under warranty for an intenso frame. So I'm a little spoilt for choice but the infinito is quickly becoming my go to bike.

Top Bottom