Bibs and boobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
She's going to have to take her hands off to ride her bike!
That looks hideously uncomfortable . . . especially if your roundabouts are bigger than the model's!

Exactly and movememt is not restricted at all. Big problem.

Peteaud

Veteran
She's going to have to take her hands off to ride her bike!
That looks hideously uncomfortable . . . especially if your roundabouts are bigger than the model's!

I would have thought it was the distance between said rounderbouts that may cause concern.

And would it make a difference if the rounderbouts are natural, or modified.

welsh dragon

I would have thought it was the distance between said rounderbouts that may cause concern.

And would it make a difference if the rounderbouts are natural, or modified.

If they were modified it could be quite painful indeed as they don't move much if they are modified.

welsh dragon

Welsh, You are supposed to wear a top in addition, just thought I will clarify...

Oh my god, so, thats where I was going wrong.:laugh: being serious. I know you wear a top on top of them, but the movement of said appendages plus if you sweat could make things quite uncomfortable chafing between the boobs could be a big problem. I must admitmi have never worn them so cant be sure. Maybe there is someone else who is in a better position to make judgement on them. All i can say is go with the shorts. Leave her alone to decide what else to wear.:thumbsup:

To make some positive contribution,
The trouble with shorts is that it keeps going down and does not provide the support where it is needed. I do not have that problem with bib shorts.
Over all bib shorts are more comfortable.
The trouble with bib short is when you want to go behind a bush even as a man. You need to take the top out to loosen the shoulder strap out. I have never been able to master the technique of unstrapping.

screenman

Legendary Member
My cycling club had a lot of female members from 16 to 75 likewise the tri club I belong too, I would say most if not all wear bibbed bottoms. Do not knock it till you try it.

Lycra, it is what cycling was designed for.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Hmm - I've never contemplated bibs because of the going-behind-the-bushes issue.
But assuming you also wear a bra, I presume that strap goes on top of the bra (it must do, otherwise the g-b-t-b issue would be even worse!). That doesn't sound all that comfortable, even for the less well endowed...

screenman

Legendary Member
To make some positive contribution,
The trouble with shorts is that it keeps going down and does not provide the support where it is needed. I do not have that problem with bib shorts.
Over all bib shorts are more comfortable.
The trouble with bib short is when you want to go behind a bush even as a man. You need to take the top out to loosen the shoulder strap out. I have never been able to master the technique of unstrapping.

You need an extension fitted.^_^

AssosT.Lady_s5.front_.2.jpg

Top Bottom