Bicycle Rides - Aboard the Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Flat and fast on the marsh road with the sun at my back - and some nice anti-social distancing at this hour of the morning!

Last edited:
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

A Sunday spin along the lanes...

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

A spin along a leafy country lane near Westfield, in East Sussex

Zanelad

Guru
[QUOTE="hoopdriver, post: 6000955, member: 22332"

It required an awfully early start - leaving the house at 3:40am - to be set up and in place to capture this image of the crescent moon along a country lane near Brede, in East Sussex
[/QUOTE]

I really like this picture, I think that it was well worth the early start.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Nice thread and cracking pics - as others have said you must put a hell of a lot of time and effort into getting them.

I like both cycling and photography and initially thought they might be a good match, however in practice I can't stand the faff of stopping, getting out the camera, propping up the bike safely while I take the shots... sadly I find that the presence of one usually ruins the enjoyment of the other. I certainly couldn't be arsed to go to the lengths you have - fair play :smile:

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
I love the twin challenge of capturing the beauty of cycling and that of the English landscape. It does take a lot of work though, as well as a lot of advance planning - choosing where to go, when to get there, what jersey to wear to go with the colour palette of the scene, and forming a vision of the image I want to take.

Top Bottom