Bicycle Rides - Aboard the Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Going for a spin, Doleham, East Sussex

Last edited:
OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

There is a touch of art nouveau about this composition, in the organic intertwining of branches in the forest canopy. I captured this image along a quiet Sussex lane near Fairlight just as the the suns first rays were illuminating the bare branches of the treetops. All these images are self captures - I am both the photographer as well as the cyclist. It's a series I am making called The Art of The Ride - Journeys At Home. You can see more of the collection at my website www.theartoftheride.com or on Instagram @roffsmith

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru

Riding beneath the Pink Supermoon - early morning on the marsh road near Pevensey

jay clock

Massive member
What gorgeous pics.. really appreciated

For those of you with lower aspirations and just want an action selfie or two, you can get iPhone apps (and I assume Android) to do delayed self timer. Eg, after a minute take one shot a second for 30 secs. That combined with a little tripod to hold the phone. Fair bit of faffing needed, and I often end up with one usable shot if lucky.

Apps I use are CameraTimer and PhotoTimer+ but have a play

This tripod very cheap and will work, but you can spend more https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universa...hash=item2cd14672a0:m:mRJqOCeCgZbutCbUOQIucTA

I reiterate this is not going to produce @hoopdriver style images!

Top Bottom