"Bicycles are the new toilet paper"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They better not ride through OUR village :stop:

Smudge

Veteran
Saw a report on our local news last night about residents in Pill complaining about cyclists from Bristol and surrounding areas cycling through their village. They had also put signs up telling cyclists to keep out.

tom73

Guru
Look's like Evans are happy to cash in by not let on they don't have stock until you've paid.
https://road.cc/content/news/evans-criticised-lack-clarity-bike-delivery-times-272945

JhnBssll

Veteran
Tweeks Cycles are playing exactly the same game - I ordered something advertised as in stock on the 5th and never heard back from them. Tried emailing and calling on multiple occasions with no luck. I finally managed to get through to someone today, 17 days later, to be told that it was out of stock at their supplier with no ETA. Presume they would have let me wait indefinitely whilst holding on to my money :rolleyes: Order cancelled :okay: Re-ordered from Sigma for the same price and they're getting it to me tomorrow :becool:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Tweeks Cycles are playing exactly the same game - I ordered something advertised as in stock on the 5th and never heard back from them. Tried emailing and calling on multiple occasions with no luck. I finally managed to get through to someone today, 17 days later, to be told that it was out of stock at their supplier with no ETA. Presume they would have let me wait indefinitely whilst holding on to my money :rolleyes: Order cancelled :okay: Re-ordered from Sigma for the same price and they're getting it to me tomorrow :becool:
I have been stung like that by Tweeks before and am on my third week wait for some sealand and mineral oil. I hoped that in the last 5 years since I ordered from them last that they would have sorted it out.

Top Bottom