Bidons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Give it a rest now, the joke's been done to death, I'm starting to suffer from deja vu.
Oh no, not AGAIN.
That reminds me of when one of my teachers flew into a rage and shouted at some boys nattering in class ...

"PAY ATTENTION AT THE BACK! If I have told you once, I have told you a thousand times - I ... WIILL ... NOT ... REPEAT ... MYSELF!" :whistle:

Oldbloke

Guru
Give it a rest now, the joke's been done to death, I'm starting to suffer from deja vu.

Agreed, we may be at the end of the cul de sac now..

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If water bottles had cow muck covered covers on them surely you'd get cow muck on your fingers when you took the cover off?:scratch:Maybe using a bit of cling film over the mouthpiece would be better?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
If water bottles had cow muck covered covers on them surely you'd get cow muck on your fingers when you took the cover off?:scratch:Maybe using a bit of cling film over the mouthpiece would be better?
I guess the bidon cover needs a cover then. And the cover needs a cover, which needs a...

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
And once enough covers have covers, the bidon will start to resemble a Russian babushka doll, so we might as well bite the bullet and call it a олово. :laugh:

BRounsley

Über Member
Camelbak sell a mud cover thingy to put of the top of their podium bottle

I use the ”mud cap” on all of my Camelbak Podium bottles.

http://shop.camelbak.com/podium-mud-cap/d/1044

Great bottles and the cap is great at keeping the crap out of the spout. It just ridicules expensive for a piece of blue rubber you have to buy extra.

Camelback recently changed the design of the Podium bottles and I don’t think the cap fits the new bottles.

The “Rapha Bidon” is the old shape Camelbak podium bottles and the mud cap fits them. So you can get a Chartreuse Bidon……or “yellow mobile hand trough”!

http://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/rapha-bidon/product/BDN04

£15 all in but they last for ages and don’t taste of plastic.

Top Bottom