Biege Fiesta nutter - Ferry Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lol, he sticks the finger up at you = funny. You reply with the same gesture = red mist. What a c_ck. I would have been tempted to keep at a distance where he though he might catch you and then when he was snarled up in traffic, slowly choke his to near death with his seat belt!! That'd show 'im.

I forgot to add, a biege Feista!!!!!!!!! you would have thought he would have been trying to keep as low a profile as possible!!

just jim

Sorry to hear of this charming encounter. I can safely say that there are plenty of this sort to go round there. I used to commute down Leith Walk to Bonnington Road before the hallowed green lanes. That was fun, between the double parking, dooring and the Parcleforce lorries. Now I'm commuting through Dalkeith Rd, with it's fun pinch points and south bound commuters, many of which seem to have problems with high blood pressure.

MERV

Im tempted to throw my bike at them if things get a bit hairy.

Millions of drivers find themselves trapped in traffic jams each year. And it's getting worse, with commuting times doubling since 2003. The result is road rage: wasted time, exasperation and frayed tempers. Cutting Edge follows long-suffering commuters and meets the teams who are trying to improve their lot with a rare glimpse behind the scenes at the Highways Agency, an unloved army of civil servants in bunkers who are able to close a motorway at the touch of a button.

On tonight Channel 4 9PM.

Animal

"find themselves"?

Like every morning they wake up and forget how bad it was, take off at full speed and a few second later, "DOH!".

Bunch of morons.

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Well, tonight I experienced a completely different kind of behaviour - WVM pulling up in the queue ahead (all traffic stuck behind vehicles waiting to turn right onto a side-road) had blocked the cycle lane and my only chance of filtering past the jam. He looked in his left hand mirror and saw me approaching, and very kindly pulled back out of the lane just as I got near.

What a gent. It really cheered me up to know there are still some considerate drivers left out there after my experience on Tuesday. Whoever you were, thank you !

And no further sightings of Beige Fiesta Madman, thankfully. :tongue:

Wolf04

Glad today was better Goo. I think forums like CC tend to focus on the bad drivers. Completely understandable of course but I always try to remember that for every idiot on the road there are probably half a dozen or more decent considerate motorists. Bloody hard when your faced with pillocks like you were last night though.

col

Legendary Member
Trillian said:
next time, blow him a kiss, see what the responce is :biggrin:

Probably the same,that sort are just looking for any excuse to vent their anger,not worth it.

spindrift

You could write to the DVLA and say a car with that reg is blocking your drive.

Find out his address, and wait outside in a transit with blackened windows.

When the driver emerges, zap him with a taser to incapacitate him then smash his skull with a sledgehammer and torch his house, killing anyone inside, they knew the risks.

spindrift

Or kidnap him, take him to a forest and make a small incision in his stomach. Pull out part of his intestine and nailt it to a tree, then with flaming brands force him to run away from the tree, eviscerating him in the process, it would take an hour or so for him to expire.

Top Bottom