Big Brother

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I can honestly say that I have never seen a Big Brother programme.
Can any one else say the same?

*reason for his post was that there was a report on BB on BBC news

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Nope. I used to be into Big Brother. Back when it was fun mind, and they got at it more, werent just all doing it to try and look good, and they had chickens.
Best times i remember was that big fight where the security guards had to go into the house:laugh::becool::laugh:

montage

God Almighty
I watched a few episodes...well had a few on while I've done other things......utter bollocks... and it is always the fat ugly ones who get naked during that 5 mins of big brother you do decide to watch

Peter

My claim to fame is that I've managed 15 minutes of BB before finding something else to do :wacko:

MichaelM

Guru
ianrauk said:

I've never watched it either.

Unfortunately though, I do know the name Jade Goody. And Nasty Nick -though I wouldn't recognise him, errrrr... I'm struggling now.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Old thread revival,but probably better than starting another R.I.P thread.

Very sad to see former Big Brother's.....
1618188053577.png

"Who is she"??!!

Nikki Grahame die the other day from an eating disorder illness and depression brought on by this lockdown,according to reports.:sad:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Nikki-Grahame-life-lockdown-pushed-edge.html

Last edited:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Saw a few minutes of one & decided it was just a wannabe voyeuristic soap opera with people who wanted to be famous for...er...winning a game show... masquerading as a game show. Much more entertaining stuff on Youtube.

Never watched it. Never watched the celebrity - aka past it nonentities looking for a good pay day - version.
No idea where to find it. No idea who has won it in the past. No idea who presents it.
Really not interested in self publicists with little talent other than taking about themselves.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
When I saw the thread title, I thought it was about cctv cameras and surveillance stuff.. 🧐

No, I've never seen the Big Brother that is being mentioned as I don't have a TV licence or 'live' television.

In the early days of BB, my wife was really into watching it. I must have seen a few minutes here and there, but never actively planned to sit down and watch a whole episode.
After a few series, my wife concluded that, by then, all the players went into the house with deliberate strategies on how to win, and she gave up watching at that point. It had ceased to be a "social experiment" and had just become a long drawn out gameshow, or maybe freak show....

Top Bottom