Big telly in bedroom - will it look stupid ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We currently have a tiny flat screen telly in the bedroom. My MIL is in a care home and wants us to have the main telly (we bought it for her). Could go to the caravan and swap it with the one there, but it's about 45"

It's possibly too big for the caravan (that's a 32" flat screen), but will it look stupid in the bedroom ? We've a 40" downstairs, but I don't want to swap that as we like the TV.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
A TV is a TV, I would swap them over which solves the problem.

Not a practical answer on screen sizes, but someone once told me that tell they thought a telly in a bedroom rather sad. They weren't using the word in the idiomatic brit sense. I'd save the space.

Not a TV.
But...……...
My previous Computer (1), a desk-top, with the hard-drive, etc... built into it is a big screen.; 23 inch (in proper measurements)
It's also a touch-screen

Now to sit close enough to use is as 'T-S' made viewing it awkward, so it ended up being used with a mouse instead

Big screen is not necessarily better?

I was in Currys earlier (Pontefract) & some of the 65" screens there looked so h-u-g-e, even in the store, that I can't imagine what they'll be like in a normal room!

1. Dead now, has been for about 2 years

Slick

Guru
It will probably look far too big in the caravan as well but it's as well there as anywhere and you will soon get used to it.

jayonabike