bike-discount.de

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jackthelad

guys has anybody bought from this German site bike-discount.de

Its just that their prices are really good and before i purchase was wondering how good their customer service is.Any help appreciated

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
About a dozen orders now in the last year, each one has been delivered quickly, correctly and no faults. So I don't have any experience of having to return anything.

vorsprung

Veteran
I've bought stuff from them a couple of times, delivery is prompt considering it comes from Germany
Prices are super cheap - and even better at the moment as the Euro vs Pound has moved in our favour.

The shipping charge isn't a lot but it is more than some. A lot of UK places are free shipping even on small orders

Not used them as I access cheap used goods - but I can tell you that their prices (new) are consistently not far above what I see going on ebay second hand.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
About a dozen orders now in the last year, each one has been delivered quickly, correctly and no faults. So I don't have any experience of having to return anything.
..........you will when the garage fills up!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
This is interesting.
I have always seen them on Google shopping when searching for stuff but never used them.
May have to give them a go.

U

User482

Rose Bikes are also good. My order turned up before the orders from UK suppliers made at the same time...

Top Bottom