Bike fit - Cadence Sport - A happy customer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
About a month ago I had a bike fit carried out by Adrian Timmis at http://www.cadencesport.co.uk/

I've been riding for about 20 years and thought I had my position pretty well sorted, but a few tweaks following the fit have made a significant difference.

Having got a few hundred miles in since the fit I have to say that the change it has made is beyond my expectations. My first ride felt quite odd, but after a few rides I got used to the new position and it is significantly more comfortable. An unexpected, but welcome, by-product is that I'm faster on the bike. I'm not a fast rider, so all things are relative, but I reckon it's increased my average speed by about 5% for the same amount of effort.

I've replicated the position, using the measurements I was given, on 2 other bikes and it's made a huge, positive, difference to those as well. I was on the verge of selling one bike as I just couldn't get properly comfortable on it, but it now fits like the proverbial glove.

Definitely recommended and certainly an 'upgrade' worth considering before buying new kit!

Drago

Legendary Member
Excellent, glad it worked for you. It didn't for me, so went back to my own set up.

But you hit the nail on the head - comfort is all. Get it right, and thing else will follow.

Top Bottom