'Bike rage' highlighted as police target bad cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

BentMikey said:
butt-head?

LOL, I was going to comment about sheep not being as soft and cuddly as city slickers would think.

crafty beggars - they look soft and cuddly

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Alien8 said:
I particularly liked the bit:

"And anti-social cyclists flouting the law will get a £30 fine - and free bike lessons or new lights."

I wonder who is providing the "free" bike lessons...

Cab

Origamist said:
Sounds like Cab or Crankarm.

I'm flattered you think that I could be mistaken for young and slim.

Cab

wesa said:
As a result of the terrible 'bike rage' the Police are having a clamp down on cyclists. But this is the best (only?) example they can find to show just how bad bike rage is?

Welcome to Cambridge. Simultaneously the best and the worst city to cycle in the UK.

CotterPin

My comment hasn't been posted :angry:. But that was probably 'cos it was critical of the newspaper. Most of the comments reflect the postings here and question the information about the original incident. Do you think it might prompt the police to go back and talk to the driver again about what reeeaaalllllyyy happened? :biggrin:

Cab

CotterPin said:
My comment hasn't been posted :angry:. But that was probably 'cos it was critical of the newspaper. Most of the comments reflect the postings here and question the information about the original incident. Do you think it might prompt the police to go back and talk to the driver again about what reeeaaalllllyyy happened? :biggrin:

No. This is Cambridgeshire constabulary; you can turn up with video evidence like this and you STILL struggle to get them interested:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4GZIWbMtI

The reality is that the police here do not prioritise anything of benefit to cyclists.

HobbesChoice

Cab said:
No. This is Cambridgeshire constabulary; you can turn up with video evidence like this and you STILL struggle to get them interested:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4GZIWbMtI

The reality is that the police here do not prioritise anything of benefit to cyclists.

That overtake made me feel ill! He got closer and closer to the kerb and I notice that he then moved away from the kerb once he was past you! Disgusting behaviour! Glad you're OK!

Top Bottom