Bike Roof Carriers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Scruffmonster

Scruffmonster

Über Member
I've got a couple of Halfords advanced I selling, £20 each in good condition if you're ineterested

Indeed I am. Where abouts are you?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
This is what I do - also good for musle building :wacko:
This is also what I do too. I can just about manage lifting it off on my own with the 4 x 591 racks then it gets chained to a steel fence at the back of my driveway.

It started out on my Astra estate with the roof rails but with a feet swap (sold old and bought replacement from ebay for very little swap cost) it now fits my Passat B5.5 saloon. Something to be aware of with the thule system is that there is different roof bar widths and depending on vehicle you may find it necessary to swap bars as well as the foot pack fittings.

peedee

Huh? Cars arent designed to carry bikes inside...

You'll be looking for a long time to find a car that'll take 2 bikes, people and luggage without any external help. That's the reason they can charge several hundred notes for solutions to that problem.

Oh, I don't know. I have managed to get luggage, two people and two mountain bikes inside a Mini. It did involve removing the wheels and seats however. (From the bikes, not the car.)

400bhp

Guru
Oh, I don't know. I have managed to get luggage, two people and two mountain bikes inside a Mini. It did involve removing the wheels and seats however. (From the bikes, not the car.)

And some have even managed to get 27 people inside a mini - not the point though is it.

Top Bottom