Bike shearing scheme?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
Bike sharing or shearing?

http://giphy.com/gifs/sheep-cyclist-8ACVMhdcFidmU/fullscreen
200_s.gif

Thanks to jefmcg for finding this first in her post.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/agressive-cyclist.198557/post-4224214

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
His? You could be excused for that had you not linked to her profile. Unless she's been pulling the wool over our eyes*.

*Had to get a sheep pun in there somewhere I suppose.

OP
OP
GuyBoden

GuyBoden

Guru
His? You could be excused for that had you not linked to her profile. Unless she's been pulling the wool over our eyes*.

*Had to get a sheep pun in there somewhere I suppose.

Sorry jefmcg, I'm regretting posting this thread, I didn't read your profile or your original sheep post..............

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Shame it wasn't posted on that short video site, ovine. Of course, if ewe'd seen that, ewe'd have quite the yarn to tell. I dare say people would buy you a mutton of stuff for such an entertaining tale, and not feel like they'd been fleeced. That's probably enough puns for now, so I lamb off.

Sorry jefmcg, I'm regretting posting this thread, I didn't read your profile or your original sheep post..............
No, there's nothing to apologise for, even my user name is chosen so I don't have to give away my gender if I decide not to.

I thought it was amazing - I followed a thought, googled and found a 2 month old clip of 2 ovines (not sure if they are sheep or goats) and posted it on the second page of a thread that was already meandering. Then completely coincidently, you post the same thing 90 minutes later. What are the chances? Hence my Repo Man clip.

(And your subject makes me think of my favourite NZ as told by Australians "Is that your sheep?" "Yep, she is" "Do you shear her?" "No, git your own!")

OP
OP
GuyBoden

GuyBoden

Guru
No, there's nothing to apologise for, even my user name is chosen so I don't have to give away my gender if I decide not to.

I thought it was amazing - I followed a thought, googled and found a 2 month old clip of 2 ovines (not sure if they are sheep or goats) and posted it on the second page of a thread that was already meandering. Then completely coincidently, you post the same thing 90 minutes later. What are the chances? Hence my Repo Man clip.

(And your subject makes me think of my favourite NZ as told by Australians "Is that your sheep?" "Yep, she is" "Do you shear her?" "No, git your own!")

For your entertainment, I'm shearing my fav Gorilla on a bike video.

(Edit: Beware, more animal cruelty.)

Last edited:

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Yew is a tree <pause while you say "Doh!"> I think you meant Ewe.**

Hope this doesn't make me a dag. I don't want to be ramming my corrections down your throat.

**this sentence would be useless read aloud.

Darn it.

Ewe have got to be kidding. too late, its all ruined

Top Bottom