Bike shops to visit in London ideas needed Sorted now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I would have said Holdsworth and Ken Ryall, but they are long gone.

ozboz

Guru
Mmmm, there's a small place that does vintage / classic mainly racing bikes on Balls Pond Road - been past there plenty of times, but never in. They sell things like caps and jerseys and stuff as well. It's on the #30 and #277 bus route so get-able from Highbury. Also on the #277 bus route is London Fields Cycles on Mare Street - probably a little out of your way I guess. And on Essex Road (#73 & #476 bus route and walking distance from the place on Balls Pond Road) just a few doors down from the library at Cross Street, there is another cycle shop - it's recently changed hands and been refurbished. Can't remember what it's called though. There is also another place on Chapel Street Market up at the Angel - it's served by all four of those bus routes. They have a stall on the market and a shop also on the market iirc.

HTH xxx

That would be Pedal Pedlar on Balls Pomd road , not a big shop , but nice classic and vintage stuff for sale ,nice helpfull staff , also back down the way Brick Lane Bikes , and another bike shop a bit further along that road , a bit dear but some proper classic frames and stuff

U

User169

we have found Sargents in Highbury and we did the Brooks shop just up from Camden so apart from Evans and such please recommend some places in central London area .

Sargent's is hilarious. There's some nice stuff there, but I'm not sure if the owner actually wants to sell any of it.

I assume he has exceedingly rich parents who are keen to keep him off the streets.

ozboz

Guru
I saw that , but just thought Id give them an insight as what to expect nice staff , not a lot to look at as it is a small shop ,

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Bricklane bikes on Bethnal Green rd LONDON E2 6DG, don't bring a credit card coz knowing you you'll buy the shop

Top Bottom